Saturday, August 13, 2011

Education or Lifestyle? (II)

Hello, blog!
This is the revision of my previous post.

I had an assignment to share some information in report form. The aim of this report is to explain the point of view of my friends in my school about some topics. I've chosen 2 topics. As you can read on the title, the topics are education and lifestyle.
I know that my title is a little bit confusing. But, the reason I wrote that is because I’m curious about how much my friends care about both topics.

EDUCATION
I interviewed 5 of my friends. 4 of them said that the educational system in Indonesia is doing better from year to year. Because Indonesia‘s achievement in academic is increasing from year to year. But, 1 of them said that there's something that needed to be fixed.
Even they said that the educational system is doing better, but still three-fifth of my friends is more interested in study abroad than studying here in Indonesia. And also all of my friends are giving some advice to improve Indonesia's educational system.
The advices are:
-Giving a free school for unlucky people
-Keeping up the motivation
-Building schools in isolated area
-Equal concern for all schools
-Improve the educational system


LIFESTYLE
After I asked them about education, I also asked them about lifestyle. It's about shopping. 4 of them like shopping, but they shop for some reasons. 2 of my friends said that they shop if they want something, 2 of my friends said if they have much money, and 1 of my friend said if she has much time. They spent money depends on what they buy.

So, education is no less important than lifestyle. That’s why 5 of my friends answered my questions clearly :)


Nadhira Nur Aqila
XB/27

No comments:

Post a Comment