Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Indonesian Teens

Music

This time I’m gonna write a report about what is popular with Indonesian teens. I’m gonna write a report based by an interview with my classmate. Music is one thing that can’t be separated from teens. Every teen like to hear music, but there’s many kinds of music. This is my interview results, all of the respondents prefer foreign music than local music. 2/5 of my friends like metal music, they’re listening A Day to Remember, Bring Me The Horizon, The Devil Wears Prada and many more. 2/5 of my friends like punk music, their idols are Blink 182, Rufio, Sum 41. 1/5 of my friends like pop music, he’s listen to Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Justin Bieber.

Sports

A sport is one of the most favorite activities in the world. Most of the teenagers prefer to do some sports than other activity. All of my respondents like sports they’re like to do a sports because it’s fun and healthy. 3/5 of my friends like soccer, because soccer is the most popular sport in the world and soccer is the most fun sport in their opinion. 2/5 of my friends like basketball because there are many tricks and movements in basketball like slam dunk and many movements.

M. Rendy Riansyah 25/ X-B

1 comment:

  1. your report is kind of good report. You use simple grammar,that is what I like from this. The report also detail and clear, but I have some suggestions for you report to get better. Try to make the report more interesting and do not use the same sentences. Why don't you justified your report to make it looks more nice.

    M.Kahfi Ramadhan XB/kelompok8/absen 24

    ReplyDelete