Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Email (1)

10 November 2011 

    Dear Bella,
 Hi! It’s been long times I haven't send you any updates. I’m using my mom’s laptop now. How are you going? Anything’s fine right? I'm good here. I missed you so much, I hope I can see you soon. How about hanging out sometimes? Oh well, the point of me writing this is that I want to tell you about my holiday. I have my vacation on Singapore. As always, Singapore was really great, fresh air, places are so clean, tidy, everything was well organized and don't forget that the food and price was good too. Kidding.  

  I stayed here about two weeks. Imagine how long it is, I think I've been traveling around the whole Singapore. Although , it is pretty fun. We've shop, we have tried all kinds of food, we went to many kind of tourist attractions. You know that one called "Universal Studio" right? it was awesome. I went there just yesterday. I almost tried every single vehicle to play there, unfortunately some of them closed so what can I do.

  Well there's pretty much about what I’m doing here that I want to tell you. I know it's not really interesting. What about you? Where do you spend your holiday? Is it great or not? What you guys do? Well I really hope to see you, there's really much things I want to share. i have to go now, my mom called. Writes me back soon ok? Love you.

  Your best-friend, Aqel

Raquel Dhita N
31 / XB 

No comments:

Post a Comment