Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Indonesian Teens (Final Draft)


Music

This time I’m gonna write a report about what is popular with Indonesian teens. I’m gonna write a report based by an interview with my classmate. Music is one thing that can’t be separated from teens. Every teen like to hear music, but there’s many kinds of music. i asked 5 of my friends to interview them to get a report about a music on Indonesian teens. This is my interview results, all of the respondents prefer foreign music than local music. 2/5 of my friends like metal music, they’re listening A Day to Remember, Bring Me The Horizon, The Devil Wears Prada and many more. 2/5 of my friends like punk music, their idols are Blink 182, Rufio, Sum 41. 1/5 of my friends like pop music, he’s listen to Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Justin Bieber.

Sports

A sport is one of the most favorite activities in the world. Most of the teenagers prefer to do some sports than other activity. 5 friends that i've interviewed like sports they’re like to do a sports because it’s fun and healthy. 3/5 of my friends love soccer, because soccer is the most popular sport in the world and soccer is the most fun sport in their opinion. 2/5 of my friends like basketball because there are many tricks and movements in basketball like slam dunk and many movements. This report just a sample and not an absolute statistics about the Indonesian teens

M. Rendy Riansyah XB

No comments:

Post a Comment