Monday, November 7, 2011

New E-mail! (1)


Hello Lisa, guess what? I sent this email from Melbourne, Australia.
Envy much? Don’t be, cause I’m going to tell you how’s my trip this time. This is my first day in Melbourne. So, I arrived this morning at Avalon International Airport and it’s really cold here. There isn’t any snow,  but the weather is so cold. Thank God, I’ve prepared the winter clothes.
After I arrived, I travel along the Great Ocean Road. And I made a stop, cause I think it’s an interesting scene to see. It was so wonderful, you can see  a beautiful scene of sea and beach. The water of the sea is so clear, and the sand is the most beautiful sand I’ve ever seen.
I think I fell in love with this Great Ocean Road, and suddenly funny thing happened. When I wanted to take a picture, I forgot to hold the camera tight. So it fell down and full of sand. Haha but it was a great experience for me, I think I’ll go to bed now. I’ll send another email tomorrow.
Good night,

Ellen MacArthur 


(Nadhira Nur Aqila)

No comments:

Post a Comment